G8 English Club Meeting
At our meeting
we are going to talk about:
– Why nonverbal communication is important
– Why verbal communication represents only 7% of what you communicate
and why nonverbal commucation represents 93% of what you communicate
– How voice tone, hand gestures, and facial expressions communicate so much more
– How being an expert at nonverbal communication can help you improve in all areas of life
– How to catch people off-guard when their body language is not consistent with their words
When and Where?
17.09.19 at 19.00.
53, Gorkogo Str
(TSUM Department Store 3rd floor)